Chaos News Beginning November

This section is news, please check here before asking about something that was probably mentioned!
ZODD
Administrator
Administrator
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/z0ddz
United States of America

Chaos News Beginning November

Post by ZODD » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Whats up everyone on Chaos Realm! I will be making a topic like this at least once a month talking about the most recent news and updates that have happened or will happen on the site in the future. The old forum has been closed, and is currently redirecting people here. We said it was going to start redirecting people on January 1st, But we were having way to many issues with tapatalk so we speed up the process.

You may have noticed more files have been uploaded to the forum. More still needs to be uploaded but it is getting there!
We have a new skin for the model section which is not as bright and space age looking. The old one just did not fit. The banner has been updated a bit along with the base skin and some smilies have been added but are still being worked on.

We have some new partners for the site! Most of them have joined our forum as well.

Dragonball Budokai / Toshinden
Battlestadium D.O.N.
Naruto Ninpou
Official Warcraft 3 Reddit
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are some things currently being fixed. Our old image host terms have changed and most of the model previews are broken. I am currently going through them and updating the topics with new images . This will take some time, as i have to retake all the images again.

With the new update to the Warcraft Franchise Warcraft 3: Reforged . I will be adding as much news and info that i find out about it.

That is all for now talk to you all later in the month and on our Discord!

Return to “Chaos News”