Son Goku: Xeno

TheUndertaker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Malaysia

Son Goku: Xeno

Post by TheUndertaker » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:58 am

Model by Bandai Namco (Dragon Ball Heroes)
Animation by TheUndertaker
Ripped by MagaRa

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mellon90
Registered users
Registered users
Italy

Re: Son Goku: Xeno

Post by Mellon90 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:56 am

awesome!!!thank you really!!But it's possible to rip the xeno ssj4?thank you again

TheUndertaker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Malaysia

Post by TheUndertaker » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:24 am

Mellon90 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:56 am
awesome!!!thank you really!!But it's possible to rip the xeno ssj4?thank you again
You should asks either MagaRa or Dragonias for ripping Heroes models not me, I'm just a animator so I know nothing about model rips.

Although I did made one myself by geomering BT3 SSJ4 Goku and Goku Xeno into one (The bad thing is the file size is a bit big):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mellon90
Registered users
Registered users
Italy

Post by Mellon90 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:08 am

ok thank you^^...i will, howewer cool model!!

sel3004
Registered users
Registered users

Post by sel3004 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:40 am

Im create a map , it is name "Legend of Dragon Super", and i really really need this model. u can give me link, (sorry i'm Vietnames, i don't well speak english^^!)

TheUndertaker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Malaysia

Post by TheUndertaker » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:09 am

sel3004 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:40 am
Im create a map , it is name "Legend of Dragon Super", and i really really need this model. u can give me link, (sorry i'm Vietnames, i don't well speak english^^!)
If I don't want to share this model, then there's no reason for me to creating this thread and upload the model in the first place.

If you talking about SSJ4 Goku Xeno, I haven't even starts working on that model yet, so no way in I will gonna upload it here without animations.

sel3004
Registered users
Registered users

Post by sel3004 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:21 am

TheUndertaker wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:09 am
sel3004 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:40 am
If I don't want to share this model, then there's no reason for me to creating this thread and upload the model in the first place.

If you talking about SSJ4 Goku Xeno, I haven't even starts working on that model yet, so no way in I will gonna upload it here without animations.
yes! i need ssj4, Thanks you <3

Return to “Dragon Ball Z”