SSJ4 Son Goku: Xeno

TheUndertaker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Malaysia

SSJ4 Son Goku: Xeno

Post by TheUndertaker » Tue May 07, 2019 5:06 am

Model by Bandai Namco (Upper body and tail from Dragon Ball: Sparking Meteor/Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Lower body from Dragon Ball Heroes)
Animation by TheUndertaker
Geomerging and animation transferred by TheUndertaker

I added a new stand animation for this model to fits SSJ4 Goku: Xeno better, although I keep the original stand animation untouched for people who prefers the original over the new one.

Edit: Make his arms longer as I forgot to edit his arms while geomerging previously, which makes his arms looks too short.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TheUndertaker on Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

sel3004
Registered users
Registered users

Re: SSJ4 Son Goku: Xeno

Post by sel3004 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:17 pm

Very very good, but unfortunately I just watched it, because it's size file big ^^!

cal0607abc
Registered users
Registered users
Guatemala

Re: SSJ4 Son Goku: Xeno

Post by cal0607abc » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:49 pm

TheUndertaker wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:06 am
Model by Bandai Namco (Upper body and tail from Dragon Ball: Sparking Meteor/Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Lower body from Dragon Ball Heroes)
Animation by TheUndertaker
Geomerging and animation transferred by TheUndertaker

I added a new stand animation for this model to fits SSJ4 Goku: Xeno better, although I keep the original stand animation untouched for people who prefers the original over the new one.
@orc35@ @orc26@ @orc35@

Return to “Dragon Ball Z”