TheUndertaker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Malaysia

Bloo (Mugen Fan-made)

Post by TheUndertaker » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:11 am

Model by Netmarble (?)
Animation by Netmarble (?)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TheUndertaker on Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Guilty_Kumagawa
Registered users
Registered users
Malaysia

Re: Bloo (Mugen Fan-made)

Post by Guilty_Kumagawa » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:15 am

welp i can see this is convert from kof all star and just change hair glasses glove texture and maybe some render texture

TheUndertaker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Malaysia

Post by TheUndertaker » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:23 pm

kurokozeref wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:15 am
welp i can see this is convert from kof all star and just change hair glasses glove texture and maybe some render texture
Really? I'm pretty sure this model isn't ripped from KoFAS, as the body shape of this model are several times much bulkier than the actual K' model from that game.

Plus this model was used on the map long before KoFAS even released, not to mention K' isn't even added to the game yet until earlier this year. So there's no way this model was ripped from KoFAS. This model looks more like it's ripped from XIV to me.

Guilty_Kumagawa
Registered users
Registered users
Malaysia

Post by Guilty_Kumagawa » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:57 pm

TheUndertaker wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:23 pm
kurokozeref wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:15 am
Really? I'm pretty sure this model isn't ripped from KoFAS, as the body shape of this model are several times much bulkier than the actual K' model from that game.

Plus this model was used on the map long before KoFAS even released, not to mention K' isn't even added to the game yet until earlier this year. So there's no way this model was ripped from KoFAS. This model looks more like it's ripped from XIV to me.
It's from KOFAS even the animation also is port from kofas
the texture is rendered in 3dsmax, the texture and the UV already told u everything
and AFB bloo is not even 5 month yet
The model u mention before kofas release i think is acg one that is make by another guys
and kofas always keep some unreleased character in the datafile ,which u can found shion and magaki model in kofas asset currently .
oh yeah and kofxiv glove has some spiky thing
Last edited by Guilty_Kumagawa on Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guilty_Kumagawa
Registered users
Registered users
Malaysia

Post by Guilty_Kumagawa » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:57 pm

there is nothing about saasura at all

TheUndertaker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Malaysia

Post by TheUndertaker » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:45 am

...... How did I not able to recognize the animations of this model if it's port from KoFAS, even though I has been playing that game since it's first released? (Have to check it myself later on)

Anyway, canged the credits but I won't remove the "(?)" from the post until someone confirmed this is 100% ripped from KoFAS.

Guilty_Kumagawa
Registered users
Registered users
Malaysia

Post by Guilty_Kumagawa » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:51 am

TheUndertaker wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:45 am
...... How did I not able to recognize the animations of this model if it's port from KoFAS, even though I has been playing that game since it's first released? (Have to check it myself later on)

Anyway, canged the credits but I won't remove the "(?)" from the post until someone confirmed this is 100% ripped from KoFAS.
it's kinda obvious lol u just look at the spell seven its exact same as kofas attack animation

Return to “King of Fighters”